The Maui Island Tour is a completely private, fully customizable, day of seeing all the best spots on Maui, on your terms and at your own pace.
ROAD TO HANA GROUP TOUR
Sightseeing and playing in the Tropical Rain Forest of Maui! A mixed group tour sold by the seat.
- Per Person
Experience the Amazing Road to Hana Full Loop Tour all the way around the volcano without breaking the bank! Our Road to Hana Group Tour is perfect for those on a budget. With over 600 winding turns and 50 one way bridges, driving the Hana Highway yourself can be extremely stressful for the first timer. Leave all the logistics and driving to us and enjoy the ride in our clean new air conditioned tour van.
STOPS/VIEWS ALONG THE ROAD TO HANA FULL LOOP GROUP TOUR:
- Bamboo Forest. A view from the van.
- Rainbow Trees. Viewed from the van.
- Kaumahina State Wayside. Incredible coastal views, photo ops and bathroom break.
- Keanae Peninsula. Amazing coastal views and delicious home made Banana Bread. Restrooms.
- Pua’a Ka’a State Wayside. Roadside waterfall, swimmable, with picnic tables and bathrooms.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park black sand beach. Entry fee/permit covered by us. A lengthy stroll on a paved asphalt path to an overlook. Several flights of stairs to get down to the sand from there. May be swimmable.
Lunch time in Hana. The morning of the tour we’ll share our menu with you and take orders. A hot local style lunch will be waiting for us when we arrive.
- Koki Beach and Hamoa Beach. Drive by with photos out the window.
- South Wailua Falls. Viewed from the van.
- Seven Sacred Pools of Oheo Gulch. Closed for swimming. A photo op out the van window.
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave. A short, easy stroll on grass.
- Ala’elele small black sand beach with a brackish pool. A slow drive by with photos out the van window.
- Manawainui Gulch overlook. Incredible view, photo op. No hike required.
- LaPerouse Lava Fields overlook. An awesome photo op.
We make no guarantees that the back road will be open. If it is not, the tour will return along the North Shore. We also do not guarantee that every stop/venue will be open and doable. In case of such closures, the time will be filled with stops at other fun locations. We offer no refunds for unforeseen closures.