See the best of Maui on your private customizable Island tour
8am to 5 pm
$750 for 2 people,
$150 each after that
Hotel Pick up available included
Optional Play Stops along the Maui Island Tour
We can not do all these stops in one day. This is a list of “potential stops” for your consideration so that you can prioritize your time.
1) The Dragons teeth and Maui Maze.
2) The Nakalele Blow Hole.
3) Kahakuloa village for Banana Bread.
4) Karen Lei’s Art Gallery.
5) Iao Valley State Park.
6) The Maui Tropical Plantation.
7) Paia Town for shopping and/or lunch.
8) Ho’okipa Beach to see the big wave surfers and the Green Sea Turtles.
9) The Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm.
10) The Bee sanctuary and farm for honey.
11) Kihe and Wailea area for beaches and shopping.
12) LaPerouse Bay lava fields.
13) The Maui Ocean Center.
14) Lahaina Front Street for shopping, history and food.
15) Maui Coffee Store for coffee tasting and purchasing.
16) lower 13 crossings for swimming and waterfalls.
17) Ka’anapali area for beaches, resorts, shopping and food.
This is not an all-encompassing list. This is just a sample of what’s out there for us to see. We can’t see all of these places in one day. This is a “wish list” for you to consider and perhaps note a few of your favorites and then we’ll try to hit as many as we can in the time we have. Maui’s Private Guide makes no claims or guarantees that all these places will be open on your visit and we offer no refund if something is closed.