Maui’s Private Guide Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Payment in full is required to reserve your tour. Payments can be made with a credit card through our company website or by calling (808) 344-9595.
- There is a $100 “Non-Refundable Booking Fee” that shall be kept by Maui’s Private Guide for all customer-initiated cancellations.
- Any request for a refund prior to 72 hours (3 days) of the scheduled tour start time is honored with a refund of the net amount paid to Maui’s Private Guide, minus the sum of the $100 Non-Refundable Booking Fee and any non-refundable tickets or entry fees purchased by Maui’s Private Guide for your tour. Cancellations, no-shows within the 72-hour period prior to the scheduled tour start time shall not be refunded.
- If Maui’s Private Guide is forced to cancel a paid tour due to weather, road hazards or closures, staffing shortages, vehicle shortage or breakdowns, payment will be refunded in its entirety. If Maui’s Private Guide is forced to cancel a tour due to a customer, or customers, lack of compliance with rules, regulations, safety measures or failing to sign the Liability Waiver, no refund will be given.
- Once the customer gets in the vehicle and the tour begins, no refunds will be given. If the customer choses to terminate the tour early and go back to the starting point, no refunds will be given. You don’t get to do the tour, decide it was not exactly what you were hoping for, and then demand a refund. Maui’s Private Guide makes no guarantees, written or implied that any given stop, venue, or activity will be open and doable. Nor do we guarantee that the south road, the Pi’ilani Highway will be open and doable on our Road to Hana tours. No refunds will be given because of road closures or detours.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days from the scheduled tour date to be posted to your account.
Sounds fair to me, let’s book it!